Privately Owned Slips
This is an ideal home port for both sailboats and power boats. Our slips range in length from 30 to 50 feet. Docks are newly renovated, and constructed of concrete decking with wood trim. Utilities including water, electricity, and WIFI internet are available at each slip. Our portable black water pump-out station is available right to your slip. Gasoline and diesel fuel are available nearby. Slip ownership includes deeded real estate, undivided interest in all common areas, and full membership in the Oriental Harbor Village Marina Association.
- 50' x 20' Deep Water Slips
- 40' x 17' Deep Water Slips
- 30' x 15' Deep Water Slips
- 28' x 40' Catamaran Slips
- 28' x 50' Catamaran Slips
ALL SLIPS INCLUDE
- Individual dock box storage;
- Metered 30 amp and 50 amp electric service.
- Individual hose bib for each slip;
- High speed 500MB wireless mesh for fast reliable internet access;
- Portable blackwater pump-out station;
- Secured access to the Marina Club, bath house and coin laundry.
- Full-time dockmaster to check on your boat and its safety.
MONTHLY RENTALS & TRANSIENTS
A limited number of boat slips are available for monthly rental. All of the amenities and services detailed above are offered to our rental guests. Monthly rental rates are very reasonable compared to transient rates at area marinas.